All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionOn April 8, 1974, America watched as Hank Aaron stepped up to the plate and hit home run number 715! With that hit, he surpassed Babe Ruth's legendary baseball record and realized a lifelong dream. Before blacks were allowed in the major leagues, Hank was determined to play. This is the story of how Hank Aaron became a great ballplayer and an inspiration to us all.
- Author BiographyPETER GOLENBOCK is a well-known sports journalist as well as the author of Teammates and several New York Times Book Review bestsellers. He lives in Saint Petersburg, Florida. PAUL LEE has illustrated two previous children's books for Harcourt. He lives in Placentia, California.
- Author(s)Peter Golenbock
- PublisherVoyager Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyager Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.