All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDefinitive and compulsively-readable - an illustrated guide to the use of contemporary knives by long-time Blade columnist and master weaponsmith, Hank Reinhardt. Deadlier than the club, more ubiquitous than the sword, the knife is the universal edged weapon of all humankind. As our society has grown more advanced, and more reliant on techlogy, there has been an increased interest in the weapons of the past. Hank Reinhardt was a widely kwn authority on medieval arms and armor and a long-time columnist for Blade magazine. Unlike many experts, Reinhardt insisted on actually making and testing the weapons he wrote about, and through his various activities was instrumental in increasing the popularity of arms and armor in mainstream America.
- Author Biography<b>Hank Reinhardt</b> was a widely known authority on medieval arms and armor and an icon of Southern science fiction fandom for over fifty years. He produced two videos with Paladin Press on the sword, and was a columnist for <i>Blade</i> magazine on swords in the movies. He was a cofounder of the mail order business Museum Replicas, Ltd. and a consultant to many sword makers. He received numerous awards for his work with bladed weapons, most recently the Industry Achievement Award given at the 2006 Blade Show in Atlanta.
- Author(s)Hank Reinhardt
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.