All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionLove the new CBBC series? Read the original books! TV tie-in edition of the New York Times bestselling series about the hilarious adventures of a cheeky, loveable hero. Twelve-year-old Henry Hank Zipzer is a smart and resourceful boy with a unique perspective on the world. Hank has dyslexia, and when problems arise, he deals with them in a way one else would - putting him on a direct collision course with his teachers and parents, who don't seem to appreciate his latest scheme as much as he thought they would...But Hank always remains positive and convinced that the next big plan will deliver - after all, tomorrow is ather day! In A Tale of Two Tails, Hank and his sister Emily have both entered their pets into the school-mascot competition. Let battle commence!
- Author BiographyHenry Winkler is an actor, producer and director. He is probably most famous for his role as The Fonz in the 1970s' US television sitcom Happy Days. But if you ask him what he is most proud of, he would say, Writing the Hank Zipzer books with my partner, Lin Oliver. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Stacey, their three children and two dogs. Lin Oliver is a writer and producer of movies, books and television programmes for children. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Alan, and their three children.
- Author(s)Henry Winkler,Lin Oliver
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHank Zipzer
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight135 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.