All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionHankel transform has a wide range of application in different fields. From the very beginning, Hankel and finite Hankel transforms are useful tools for solving various sorts of problems in engineering and physics. The work deals the theoretical development of the transforms. The Weyl and Riemann-Liouville fractional value of Hankel transform has been set up here which may be applied in the study of mathematics, physics as well as engineering. The exponential function has a continuous behavior therefore it plays a vital role in the applied field. For the researchers the interrelationship between different transforms may be useful for further study. The work includes such relationship of Hankel transform with other different transforms.
- Author(s)Youbraj Gaire
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight104 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.