All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe sculptural works of Hanna Roeckle (born 1950) are based on serial systems, and are also informed by physics, systems theory and architecture. For the grounds of the Haus fur Kunst Uri, she developed a sculpture based on the polyhedron in Durer's classic Melencolia I. This is the first mograph on her oeuvre.
- Author(s)Friedemann Malsch,Sabine Arlitt,Sibylle Omlin
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Width224 mm
- Height275 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.