All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe images in Hurricane Season are taken in the southern part of the federal state Louisiana in the United States. In this peculiar landscape live millions of America's poorest citizens. It is as if nature itself indicates the level of segregation - the lower the country level is, the greater the proportion of black and poor. Every year these areas are flooded by the summer and autumn storms that strikes Louisiana. When these storms develop into major hurricanes the poorest and most low-lying parts suffer the hardest. Floods are a natural part of life and the inhabitants have in a fatalistic way adapted to the frequency of the hurricanes.
- Author(s)Hannah Modigh
- PublisherBokforlaget Max Strom
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- Country of PublicationSweden
- ImprintBokforlaget Max Strom
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight1100 g
- Width295 mm
- Height265 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.