All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people go to Hai to enjoy the food. And in Hai, street food is t merely a quaint or exotic culinary excursion - it is at the heart of the culinary tradition and helps to define the culture and rhythm of the city. However, while dining on the street may sound tempting and adventurous to visitors, it can also be intimidating. The aim of this book is to demystify Hai's glorious street food culture. Hai Street Food does t only provide you with the places to eat but also with recipes for Vietnamese delicacies such as the Pho but also with other odle dishes that stand out, but which are t as easily found as the Bun Cha or the Bun Rieu. Each section describes a range of dishes within a particular category. Following each description, the authors guide you to some of their favourite spots where you can try these snacks.
- Author BiographyTom Vandenberghe is a passionate traveller, he has visited South-Asia several times and even lived there for a while. He is an expert in Thai food and regularly organises workshops. His previous title for Lannoo, Bangkok Street Food won the prize 'Best of the World 2011' of the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards. Luk Thys is a photographer, who has already illustrated several cookery books for Lannoo.
- Author(s)Luc Thys,Tom Vandenberghe
- PublisherEditions Lannoo sa
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintEditions Lannoo sa
- Content Note320 Colour
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.