All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn hundreds of ravishingly beautiful, inspiring pictures, he encourages the reader to see the world through his own eyes, revealing the possibilities in even the humblest of items and putting together pieces to create striking, painterly and evocative rooms and displays. Chapter by chapter, Hans focuses on and discusses the key ingredients of his distinctive look: Nature, Texture, Colour, Textiles, Collecting and Display. He explains the creative process, offers up his own treasures and puts inspiring ideas for beautiful interiors within every reader's reach.
- Author BiographyHans Blomquist is an art director and stylist who is highly sought after by many prestigious brands. Hans started out working for IKEA in Sweden and ended up art directing their catalogue. His clients include Harrods, Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, H&M and IKEA. Hans lives in Paris and the French capital is a great source of inspiration for his work. He is also the author of The Natural Home (also published by Ryland Peters & Small).
- Author(s)Hans Blomquist
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note200 x col photographs
- Weight1111 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.