All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry and Greta just love dessert. But Mrs Maggot, the dastardly dinner lady, won't let them eat any. One day, Harry and Greta follow a trail of chocolate sauce into the school kitchen to find the puddings of their dreams ...but get more than they bargained for!
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons. With an imagination like something out of a Marx Brothers movie, Monica never stops drawing characters and inventing stories that leap out of her head and into her books. And there's always a character or two wearing a piece of striped clothing. Monica has illustrated dozens of books, and has won awards in the UK and the USA.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCurious Fox
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFairy Tales Today
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurious Fox
- Width255 mm
- Height255 mm
- Illustrator(s)Monica Carretero-Suarez
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.45Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.