All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHansel and Gretel are left all alone in the Brown Wood, and have to try to find their way home. This retelling of the Grimm fairytale is by award-winning author, Malachy Doyle. * Blue / Band 4 - A traditional story * Text type - Fiction * The focus phonemes in this book are oy, ir, au (Paul), al, aw and air. * Use the story map on the final spread to discuss Hansel and Gretel's route home. * This title is paired with a n-fiction book on a similar theme: Birds by Jilly MacLeod.
- Author BiographyMalachy has written over 40 books for children and young adults including The Dancing Tiger (Smarties Silver Medal Prize Winner 2005) and Tales from Old Ireland (Parents Choice Gold Award Winner 2001).
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Phonics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 21
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight90 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Archbold
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.