All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn the mid-1960s, Winberg Chai, a young academic and the son of Chinese immigrants, married an Irish-American artist. This book offers a depiction of the racism suffered by them in rural South Dakota.
- Author BiographyMay-lee Chai is the author of five books, My Lucky Face, The Girl from Purple Mountain (co-authored with Winberg Chai) and Glamorous Asians: Short Stories & Essays, and recipient of an NEA Grant in Literature.
- Author(s)May-Lee Chai
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note12 halftones
- Weight249 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5334 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.