Happiest Toddler on the Block: How to Eliminate Tantrums and Raise a Patient, Respectful and Cooperative One- to Four-year-old by Harvey Karp (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for expecting parents who want to prepare themselves for the challenging toddler years (which starts around eight months of age), this essential guide, a national bestseller by respected pediatrician and child development expert Dr. Harvey Karp, t only helps reduce tantrums but makes happy kids even happier by boosting patience, cooperation, and self-confidence. This streamlined revision of the breakthrough bestseller by rewned child-development expert Dr. Harvey Karp will do even more to help busy parents survive the terrible twos and beyond.... In one of the most revolutionary advances in parenting of the past twenty-five years, Dr. Karp revealed that toddlers often act like uncivilized little cavemen, with a primitive way of thinking and communicating that is all their own. In this revised edition of his parenting classic, Dr. Karp has made his invative approach easier to learn and put into action than ever before. Combining his trademark tools of Toddler-ese and the Fast-Food Rule with a highly effective new green light/yellow light/red light method for molding toddler behavior, Dr. Karp provides fast solutions for today s busy and stressed parents. As you discover ways to boost your child s good ( green light ) behavior, curb his anying ( yellow light ) behavior, and immediately stop his unacceptable ( red light ) behavior you will learn how to soothe his stormy outbursts with amazing success and better yet, prevent these outbursts before they begin! And the new thirty-item glossary of Dr. Karp s parenting techniques will save you valuable time when you need to instantly calm an out-of-control child. The result: fewer tantrums, less yelling, and more happy, loving time for you and your child.
- Author BiographyHarvey Karp, MD., is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the UCLA School of Medicine, with a private practice in Santa Monica. Author of The Happiest Baby on the Block, Dr. Karp is a nationally renowned expert in child development, children s health and the environment, and breast-feeding. He lives with his wife and daughter in California. For further information and for information about the award-winning The Happiest Baby DVD/video and The Happiest Toddler DVD/video, please visit www.thehappiestbaby.com.
- Author(s)Harvey Karp
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Dell Publishing Group, Div of Random House, Inc
- Content Note25 illustrations throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.