Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.44
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.75
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $30.09Trending at AU $31.00
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.84
- AU $29.97Trending at AU $38.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe actress, comedian, media darling, and New York Times bestselling author picks up where she left off in Ali in Wonderland, dissecting modern life--and this time, on a mission of self-improvement--in a series of laugh-out-loud comic vignettes.Moved by a particularly inspirational tweet one day, Ali Wentworth resolves to live by the pithy maxims she discovers in her feeds. What begins as a sort of self-help project quickly turns into something far grander--and increasingly funnier--as the tweets she once viewed with irony become filled with increasing metaphysical importance. And thus begins her Unhappiness Project. It's t long before Ali expands her self-improvement quest to include parenting, relationship, fitness (or lack thereof), and dieting advice. The results are painfully (and at times literally) clear: when it comes to self-help, sometimes you should leave it to the professionals.At once endearing and hilarious, thoughtful and absurd, Happily Ali After is a thoroughly entertaining collection.
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight236 g
- Width165 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byAli Wentworth
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time249
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.