Happily Ever After: The Life-Changing Power of a Grateful Heart by Trista Sutter (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.94+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionTrista Rehn was a pediatric physical therapist moonlighting as a Miami Heat dancer when she heard about casting for a new reality show,one guy getting to kw twenty-five girls in the hope of finding a fiancee. As improbable and crazy as it sounded, Trista took the chance,and had her heart broken on the very first season of The Bachelor . But the next season, as the first Bachelorette, her fairy tale fell into place during a whirlwind courtship with poetry-writing firefighter Ryan Sutter and, eventually, a dream-come-true wedding on national TV.In the midst of building a life with Ryan and raising two kids, Trista started to make a conscious effort to remember her favourite part of each day. And she's made sure to post these thoughts, her own personal expressions of gratitude, almost every night on Twitter and Facebook,even on days she was dealing with fertility issues, a difficult pregnancy, family deaths, and other challenges that many of us face.Sometimes it's the smallest gestures and the most unassuming things that can have the greatest effects. Trista is often asked her secret to being one of the rare reality-TV relationships to make it to the altar and beyond. In this heartfelt book, she shares the simple yet profound keys to finding everyday happiness: gratitude and grace. From the blink-and-you'll-miss-them moments we have with our kids, our spouses, our pets, or even strangers, to the more obvious lessons we pick up from reading the news or hearing an inspirational story, kwing how to recognize, accept, and be grateful for all of our daily blessings is truly what happily ever after means.
- Author BiographyTrista Sutter was the runner-up of the very first season of The Bachelor, and became the first Bachelorette. Trista has been featured in numerous media outlets, including Parade and Good Housekeeping, EOnline.com, and Babble.com, and on shows such as The Tonight Show and 20/20. She has been a correspondent for Extra and Good Morning America. Currently a work-at-home mom, she lives with her family near Vail, Colorado.@tristasutter
- Author(s)Trista Sutter
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.