All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Bust the Myths to Build a Great Relationship </b> According to bestselling authors and relationship counselors Linda and Charlie Bloom, accepting common myths such as couples with great relationships don t fight or little things aren t worth getting upset over can prevent you from building the strong relationship you hope for. This book offers compelling stories and valuable suggestions for replacing myths with realistic expectations, equipping you with behavior and communication guidelines that will enhance and strengthen your intimate relationship. With the Blooms strong yet flexible approach to love, you ll discover a new openness in which mutual understanding can thrive.
- Author Biography<b>Linda Bloom</b>, LCSW, and <b>Charlie Bloom</b>, MSW, are bestselling authors and the founders and codirectors of Bloomwork. They have lectured and taught seminars on relationships throughout the United States and the world. They have been married since 1972.
- Author(s)Charlie Bloom,Linda Bloom
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.