All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on happiness has steadily increased over the last decade, with different streams of inquiry converging into what has come to be kwn as 'modern happiness studies' (MHS). In this book, Alejo Jose G. Sison draws on the latest research in ecomics and psychology as well as Aristotelian virtue ethics to show why happiness is the ultimate value proposition for business. Using n-technical language and a number of illustrative vignettes, he proposes ways for businesses to cultivate the virtues, providing advice on production and service enhancement, customer satisfaction, employee well-being and overall organizational wellness. This book will appeal to a wide readership, including graduate students and researchers in business ethics, moral philosophy and positive psychology.
- Author BiographyAlejo Jose G. Sison is Professor in the Philosophy Department, Universidad de Navarra, Spain, where his research deals with issues at the juncture of ethics, economics and politics. He was President of the European Business Ethics Network (EBEN) from 2009 to 2012.
- Author(s)Alejo Jose G. Sison
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.