All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife is t about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain What does happiness mean to us? Where does it come from? Can we really decide to be happy? We are all chasing happiness. We spend our lives searching for that one thing we think will finally make us happy; that promotion at work, those amazing shoes, having the perfect home. But is happiness something deeper than that, more fundamental? How can this deeper happiness be achieved? His Holiness the Gyalwang Drukpa reveals that the secret to happiness lies in the mind. Exploring the simple ways we can train our minds to recognise a happiness that is already there, he gives us the tools to calm anxiety, let go of expectations and embrace an appreciation for life as it is, rather than as we feel it should be. Happiness is a State of Mind is the toolbox you need to live a more fulfilling life. Choose to make today a happy day.
- Author BiographyHis Holiness the Gyalwang Drukpa, author of Everyday Enlightenment, is the spiritual head of the Drukpa School of Buddhism, and has inspired millions of students worldwide. His mission is to promote universal harmony and inner peace by integrating the spiritual tenets of love and appreciation into daily life. For more information, visit www.drukpa.org.
- Author(s)Gyalwang Drukpa
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYellow Kite
- Weight294 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.