All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are all chasing happiness. We spend our lives searching for that one thing we think will finally make us happy. But is happiness something deeper than that, more fundamental? How can universal happiness be achieved? His Holiness the Gyalwang Drukpa reveals that the secret to happiness lies in the mind. Exploring the simple ways we can train our minds to recognise a happiness that is already there, he gives us the tools to embrace an appreciation for life as it is, rather than as we feel it should be, and helps us flourish as individuals, and as part of the wider world. With Happiness is a State of Mind you can choose to make today a happy one.
- Author BiographyHis Holiness the Gyalwang Drukpa, author of Everyday Enlightenment, is the spiritual head of the Drukpa School of Buddhism, and has inspired millions of students worldwide. His mission is to promote universal harmony and inner peace by integrating the spiritual tenets of love and appreciation into daily life. For more information, visit www.drukpa.org.
- Author(s)Gyalwang Drukpa
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/05/2017
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYellow Kite
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.