Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by cta6502
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest-kwn for her role in Glee, this is the hilarious and inspiring story of how Jane Lynch changed from a real-life Sue Sylvester to the happy and fulfilled actress she is today. In 1974, a fourteen-year-old girl in Dolton, Illiis, had a dream. A dream to become an actress, like her idols. But it was a long way from the South Side of Chicago to Hollywood, and it didn't help that she'd recently dropped out of the school play, The Ugly Duckling. But the funny thing is, it all came true. Through a series of happy accidents, Jane Lynch created an improbable - and hilarious - path to success. In those early years, despite her dreams, she was also consumed with anxiety, feeling out of place in both her body and her family. To deal with her worries about her sexuality, she started drinking almost every night and developed a mean and judgmental streak that turned her into someone similar to Sue Sylvester. Then, at thirty-one, she started to get her life together. She was finally able to embrace her sexuality, come out to her parents, and quit drinking for good. Soon after, a Frosted Flakes commercial and a chance meeting in a coffee shop led to a role in the Christopher Guest movie Best in Show. Then, of course, came the two lucky accidents that truly changed her life. Getting lost in a hotel led to an introduction to her future wife, Lara. Then, a series she'd signed up for was abruptly cancelled, making it possible for her to take the role of Sue Sylvester in Glee, which made her a megastar. This is a book for the rabid Glee fan and for anyone who needs a new perspective on life, love, and success.
- Author BiographyJane Lynch is a Golden Globe and Emmy award-winning actress. She has starred alongside Meryl Streep, Will Ferrell and Steve Carrell and is best known for her portrayal of the catty Sue Sylvester in the ultimate television success story of recent years, Glee.
- Author(s)Jane Lynch
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight220 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.