All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllus. in color. The Great Birthday Bird guides us on a birthday trip. Themulticolored excursion is a festive one. -- School Library Journal.
- Author BiographyTHEODOR SEUSS GEISEL--aka Dr. Seuss--is one of the most beloved children's book authors of all time. From The Cat in the Hat to Oh, the Places You'll Go!, his iconic characters, stories, and art style have been a lasting influence on generations of children and adults. The books he wrote and illustrated under the name Dr. Seuss (and others that he wrote but did not illustrate, including some under the pseudonyms Theo. LeSieg and Rosetta Stone) have been translated into thirty languages. Hundreds of millions of copies have found their way into homes and hearts around the world. Dr. Seuss's long list of awards includes Caldecott Honors for McElligot's Pool, If I Ran the Zoo, and Bartholomew and the Oobleck, the Pulitzer Prize, and eight honorary doctorates. Works based on his original stories have won three Oscars, three Emmys, three Grammys, and a Peabody. Dr. Seuss's never-before-seen picture book What Pet Should I Get? will be published on July 28, 2015. The rediscovered book captures a classic childhood moment--the selection of a pet--and uses it to illustrate a life-lesson: that it is hard to make up your mind, but that sometimes you just have to do it!
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/1959
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width206 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.26Trending at AU $51.40
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $40.42
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.53
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $9.99Trending at AU $11.71
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $17.57
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.