All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why some women are miserable bitches and others are happy bitches?The answers might surprise you.Join Keryl Pesce as she shares her newfound perspective and strength following a painful divorce. Follow along and learn how regardless of your baggage, you too can transform your life from one of heartache and struggle to one of peace and lasting happiness.Imagine being freed from regrets of the past and worries about the future. Yes! It is possible! The truth is, it's easier than you think.You already hold the secret to happiness in your hands right this very moment.
- Author(s)Keryl Pesce
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight286 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.