All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the honeymoon is over, real life begins...Newly married Debbie is at her wits' end about her and Bryan's mounting debts, but there's way he's going to stop living the high life and become a stay-at-home husband. Meanwhile, her dad has just found out his workaholic second wife, Aimee, is pregnant. He couldn't be happier, but she's horrified. Is their marriage going to last? Debbie's mum, Connie, has met a gorgeous new man and is all set to make a life of her own. But her family need her more than ever to sort out all their problems. Will she put her family first as always, or can she walk away and finally make a fresh start? Will anyone be happy ever after?
- Author BiographyPatricia Scanlan lives in Dublin. Her books, all Number One bestsellers, include Two For Joy, Double Wedding, Divided Loyalties and Forgive and Forget. Although Patricia loves writing fiction, she's really longing to be asked to research a book on Great Luxury Spas of the World or the Poshest Boutiques in Paris...she doesn't mind which!
- Author(s)Patricia Scanlan
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintTransworld Ireland
- Out-of-print date04/11/2014
- Weight361 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.