All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionHappy Kids Happy You is a unique approach, giving parents practical Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) -based methods to enable them to develop their own solutions, rather than giving prescriptive advice.Every child, every family situation, is different and parenting is a journey of constant change. There is 'right answer', only what works for you and your family.This book gives parents methods they can own - a toolkit of methods flexible eugh to cover all situations. It helps parents to: get great results with their children; get their family life running more smoothly; and feel more confident and positive so that they have fun and enjoy being a parent more of the time!It focuses equally on the needs of the parent as well as the child: happy kids, happy you. It makes a profound and beneficial impact on family life which works for the parents as well as the children.
- Author BiographySue Beever is a trainer, coach, NLP Master Practitioner and mother. She delivers Happy Kids Happy You (HKHY) training.
- Author(s)Sue Beever
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.