All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a good thing that mothers understand what one else seems to, when you are the youngest child in the family, and are finally four years old. Bonnie is more than ready to join her older sisters and brother in the many adventures she sees come their way, whether it be sliding along the ice, searching for arrowheads, or going on that journey of all journeys - across the swinging bridge to school. Winter or summer, something is always happening in the Fairchild house, tucked amid the pine trees of the Kentucky hills a hundred years ago. And, four years old or t, Bonnie usually manages to be in the middle of the action! Illustrated throughout. For reading to ages 4 - 5 years and up (girls especially). Three more Fairchild Family books to come!
- Author(s)Rebecca Caudill
- PublisherBethlehem Books,U.S.
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleFairchild Family Story
- Place of PublicationBathgate
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethlehem Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Decie Merwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.