All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionDr. King has a marvelous talent for taking apart emotions and showing us how they work, and for providing us with effective techniques and exercises to master them. Happy Me, Happy You is a delightful exploration of the emotional adventure that is relationship. I've never seen a more thorough and useful book on the elements of our own happiness, both in and out of relationships! --Stewart Blackburn, teacher, counselor, and author of The Skills of Pleasure: Crafting the Life You Want True happiness and success comes from true love, whether self-love, friendship, familial love or romantic love. The relationships in our lives can be stressful, causing us pain, ill health and unhappiness. Or we can heal them all using the profound guidance of Serge Kahili King and his Hawaiian Huna wisdom. Walk the shaman's path with King and learn the power of forgiveness, the way to focus on what you love and let go of criticism, and to heal your life. This has to be one of my favorite books by Serge Kahili King because it covers all the Huna techniques with fabulous tales of how they have been used to heal every relationship possible. --Becca Chopra, author of The Chakra Diaries This exuberant guide is special among the many books on relationships because of Serge King's seasoned perspective as a master Huna shaman and alternative healer. The problem between two people is never a 'relationship' that isn't working, he says. It is always that one or both of them don't kw how to relate in a better way. The real problem is behavioral, and it's easier to change behavior than to change an abstraction called a 'relationship.' King teaches the best methods for creating healthier relationships of all kinds-with family members, friends, lovers and spouses, and the rest of the world as well as with our own body, mind, and spirit. In a warm, conversational style, he shows us how to shift our behavior using holistic techniques based on his shamanistic understanding of consciousness. He also gives the antidotes for specific relationship problems caused by such feelings as fear, anger, and alienation. Many people spend their entire lives seeking to kw the rules of the universe, he says, so I've decided to save them a lot of time by giving them out w, for free. The better we understand these rules the easier it will be for us to grow, to heal, and to have a good time.
- Author BiographySerge Kahili King, Ph.D., holds a doctorate in psychology from California Western University. He has studied with master shamans from Africa to Hawaii and has trained thousands in his popular seminars. He is the president of Aloha International, a non-profit organization dedicated to spreading the aloha spirit of peace through blessing. He is also the founder of Order of Huna International, which teaches workshops in personal effectiveness and trains shaman peace-makers and healers to work in modern, urban environments. King is regarded as a kahuna kupua or master practitioner of the Hawaiian shaman way. He is the author of the world's largest selection of books on Huna, the Polynesian philosophy and practice of effective living, and on the spirit of Aloha, the attitude of love and peace for which the Hawaiian Islands are so famous. He also writes extensively on Hawaiian culture and is a novelist as well. For more about the author please visit his website www.huna.org.
- Author(s)Serge Kahili King
- PublisherQuest Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintQuest Books,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- albevanid01 Dec, 2016by
Very easy to read, simplistic wisdom.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.