All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake 100% responsibility for your mental and physical well-being. Take action to achieve great results. Have the power to manage and change your mental and physical state. Be empowered and let go of Depression. When we change, everything changes. That's the simple secret. That's the Happy Mind Formula. The Happy Mind Formula will teach you How to find inner peace daily How food intolerances, alcohol and sugar affect mental health How to prepare food that will balance your brain chemistry How to identify if you are victim of learned behaviour How to set boundaries with people so you control your own life How to improve your self esteem How to change negative thought and behavioural patterns How to use exercise to change your mood in minutes How to get off the roller coaster of life and just be How to create an action plan to move forward This enlightening read is a great resource for everyone suffering anxiety, depression, mood swings, and low self-esteem. It helps you to source the necessary support, understand why this support is important and discover how to break the cycle of depression. Tracey Carmichael gives readers hope, kwledge and power through the Happy Mind Formula. In this book you will discover just how much power you have to help yourself move from depression to happiness.
- Author BiographyTracey Carmichael is an Internationally Accredited Life Coach, NLP and Timeline Therapy Practitioner who has 15 years experience in the wellness industry as a Natural Therapist. She is The Happy Mind Coach and Author of Happy Mind Formula. Tracey coaches, educates and inspires others to create real change in their lives both physically and metaphysically. Her techniques are simple but powerful. She shares the formula she discovered to balance the body and brain chemistry together with powerful techniques to let go of negative emotions and limiting beliefs. Her passion is to share this simple but powerful message with the world to help others find happiness, confidence and inner peace to achieve all that they desire.
- Author(s)Tracey Carmichael
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.