All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhat did your mama teach you about sex? Anything? Drawing from personal experience, interviews, research, and real-life teachings Happy, Sexy, Shameless - What Our Mothers Didn't Kw About the Birds and the Bees opens up a truly unprecedented and deeply meaningful discussion about female sexuality and empowerment. This debut book from Shasta Townsend is told in a part confessional, part How-To, and part interview style. Shasta speaks in an original, and at times daring voice as she tackles many of the unspoken rules that keep women locked down with shame in the bedroom and out. She confronts the so-called sacred cows of sexuality and sexually appropriate behaviour including what Good Girls and Bad Girls do with clarity, humor and grace. The book also examines the power of female desire, the art of creating powerful connection and delicious intimacy, and examines why good sex even matters for a great life. This is unlike any self-help book or sex book you have read before! This book remedies the shame, conditioning, trauma and just plain confusion with an open, meaningful and at times raw discussion of sexuality just for women. Through personal stories, interviews with real women, and academic research that's presented in an accessible way, this how-to guide to embracing sexuality as a gift takes an entirely new approach to female sexuality, and even makes it fun! You will want to read it all at once! If you are tired of letting shame, conditioning, trauma, and just plain confusion around sexuality prevent you from having the great sex you desire, this book is exactly what you are seeking. Drawing from her own experiences in the bedroom, interactions with students in her workshops, and solid academic research, Shasta Townsend takes a new approach to female sexuality, which focuses on discovering your innate wholeness as a catalyst to experiencing true connection, happiness, and freedom. A portion of the sales of this book goes to organizations dedicated to stopping the sexual slavery of women and children.
- Author BiographyShasta Townsend is a speaker, teacher, and writer who teaches intimacy and sexuality workshops around the world. She takes an emboldened yet down-to-earth approach that involves great storytelling to provide students with the clear know-how to experience joy. A passionate lover of life, cultivator of possibility, and rocker of the boat, her breakthrough methods awaken and empower individuals to embrace transformation, power, and love.
- Author(s)Shasta Townsend
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.