All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in the Dealing with Feeling... series looks at a different emotion commonly experienced by young children. The books help readers to identify their emotions, and provide tips and advice on how best to express and deal with them. This book looks at happiness, including what happiness feels like, how to turn sad feelings into happy ones, and how to make other people feel happy.
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRead and Learn: Dealing with Feeling...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.