All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle owl loves playing games, trying new things and singing, but what makes little owl happiest of all? Why, when he cuddles close with his mummy and whispers, I love you .
- Author BiographyEmma Dodd (Author, Illustrator) Emma was brought up in a family of artists and from as far back as she can remember she has wanted to be an illustrator. I Love My Mummy, written by Giles Andreae and illustrated by Emma, won the Booktrust Best Book For Babies award in 2010. Among Emma's favourite things in life are surfing with her kids, punctuality and Scrabble. Things she cannot abide include heights, pate and children who complain that they are bored. 'How can you ever be bored,' she says, 'when you can always draw a picture?'
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleEmma Dodd Animal Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour, foiled illustrations throughout
- Weight253 g
- Width206 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emma Dodd
- Format DetailsPicture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.