All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the New York Times bestselling author of Sweet Ache comes a blistering new vel filled with danger, secrecy, and a desire that can't be sated...Foreign war correspondent Tanner Thomas is addicted to living on the edge. Needing the adrenaline rush of his job to help him cope with a personal loss, he throws himself back into the game, concentrating all his energy on getting the next big story. But when he meets his new photojournalist, Beaux Croslyn, he can't help but feel like he's losing his focus - and maybe risking more...With secrets she won't address, Beaux is far from your ordinary woman. Determined to keep her distance emotionally, she's still willing to pull Tanner in closer and enjoy all the sparks flying between them. But as Beaux's past begins to put their relationship - and their lives - at risk, Tanner's determination to find the truth puts them both in jeopardy. He's ready to chase her to the ends of the earth to find out if what they had was real, or if theirs was just an exquisite heat fated to burn out ...
- Author BiographyK. Bromberg is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Driven novels (including Hard Beat and Sweet Ache) which are spun-off from the Driven trilogy that included Driven, Fueled, and Crash. K. lives in Southern California with her husband and three children. When she needs a break from the daily chaos of her life, you can most likely find her on the treadmill or with e-reader in hand devouring a good, saucy book.
- Author(s)K. Bromberg
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleDriven Series
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight244 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.