Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionA hard-headed liberal ecomist, Alan Blinder clearly shows how ecomic policy is made in America and how good policies often make bad politics. He discusses liberal-conservative divisiveness and shows how it often prevents sound ecomic advice from being heeded. Blinder offers his own npartisan vision for the future of our ecomic society and challenges law-makers--Democrats and Republicans--to do better.
- Author BiographyAlan S. Blinder is the Gordon S. Rentschler Memorial Professor of Economics at Princeton University and a regular columnist for Business Week.
- Author(s)Alan S. Blinder
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight414 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.