All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionTextbooks describe cancer as a malignant tumour or growth, caused when cells multiply uncontrollably. Researchers give mention to the consumption of healthy thoughts, and the birth of destructive, negative feelings. Cancer bursts into your consciousness, and like its concrete form, malignant thoughts multiply uncontrollably. In this book Nancy-Gail Burns corrals those thoughts and feelings and illustrates that in the end, good things can be found in just about anything.
- Author BiographyNancy-Gail Burns lives in Gloucester, Ontario with her husband and two children. Her first book, Insidious, a psychological thriller, was published in 2013 by Keith Publications. The second Ryan Delaney novel, Jolted, will soon be published by Whiskey Creek Press. Her article, The Blue Dots, appeared in Recovering The Self in April 2012. She's toiling away at two other books, Broken Pieces and Chickens and Hens. She shares her home with a dog and two cats.
- Author(s)Nancy-Gail Burns
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight306 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.