All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionFrom The Kinks and Deep Purple to Guns N' Roses and Kiss, hard rock bands express a feeling of rebellion and rejection toward all religious morals while imparting energy and passion at the same time. Hard rock roots can be traced back to the late 1960s and early 1970s with the emergence of bands such as The Jimi Hendrix Experience. Initially a spontaneous product of the blues era, hard rock has established its own patterns and has given birth to subgenres such as heavy metal and grunge. This book explores the hard rock phemena and its most famous bands, including Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Deep Purple, and Led Zeppelin.
- Author BiographyAndres Lopez Martinez is a writer, critic, and music journalist, working for newspapers Regio 7 and 20 Minutes, and magazines Individu Ocult and BLife. He has published biographies and music essays including a collection on Elvis Presley and biographies of The Beatles, Jim Morrison, Freddie Mercury, and Julio Iglesias.
- Author(s)Andres Lopez Martinez
- PublisherRedbook Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleGuias del Rock & Roll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedbook Ediciones
- Weight476 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.