Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates hard work and new and expanding jobs in Europe. The interrelationship between the labour market and welfare regimes, and quality of work and life is played out at many levels: the institutional; the organizational level of the company and its customers or clients; and the level of everyday life at the workplace and beyond it.
- Author BiographyUrsula Holtgrewe is Senior Researcher and member of the management team at Forschungs und Beratungsstelle Arbeitswelt, Austria, and teaches sociology at Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria. She was co-ordinator of the Walqing project, and her research interests include service work and organization, social theory, work and organization studies, new technology, and gender. Vassil Kirov is Associate Professor in the Institute for the Study of Societies and Knowledge, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (ISSK-BAS) and Associate Researcher at the Centre Pierre Naville, University of Evry and the European Trade Union Institute (ETUI). His research interests include the sociology of enterprise, work and organisation, industrial relations and Europeanisation. Vassil has been a researcher in large EU-funded research projects (SMALL, WORKS, WALQING) and has worked as an external expert for the European Commission, the International Labour Organisation, the European Foundation for Working and Living Conditions, etc. He has published several books and articles in international scientific journals. Monique Ramioul is the Director of the Work and Organisation Research Group at the Research Institute for Work and Society, HIVA, University of Leuven, Belgium. She is a sociologist and her main research interests include organization restructuring, changes in work, skills and qualifications, and quality of work. Her research experiences include the management and co-ordination of large-scale European projects, the management of a research team, and research on work and organization in both qualitative (case studies) and quantitative (surveys) research studies.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMonique Ramioul,Ursula Holtgrewe,Vassil Kirov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.