Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- Description* Thorough coverage of Apache security * Accessible for both junior and senior level system administrators * This will be most up-to-date book on Apache Foreword and tech review by Ken Coar; one of the most respected people in the industry
- Author BiographyWhen he is not talking about himself in the third person, Tony Mobily is an ordinary human being, enjoying his life in the best city in the world: Perth (western Australia). He is a senior system administrator and security expert, and manages the Italian computer magazine Login, working daily with many Internet technologies. (He loves Linux, Apache, Perl, C, and Bash.) Tony is also trained in classical ballet (ISTD, RAD), jazz (ISDT), and singing. He is working to obtain format teaching qualifications in these disciplines. He also writes short and long stories, and practices Buddhism (Karma Kagyu lineage) and meditation. His website is http://www.mobily.com.
- Author(s)Tony Mobily
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight569 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.