Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionA true story of love, strength, and perseverance in America's most unusual city before, during, and after Hurricane Katrina. Thirty one days of incredible heat and craziness are recounted while the city disintegrated. Humorous reflections about Krewe du Vieux, the satirical Mardi Gras group I am currently Captain of, are included, plus stories about New Orleans and its colorful characters.
- Author(s)Lee Paul Mullikin
- Date of Publication26/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.