Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- Description<b>I'm a Fathead, Men! I Am the Deaf Man!</b> Unscrambling the cryptic messages -- anagrams, Detective Carella called them -- delivered to the 87th Precinct confirmed that the master criminal who has eluded them time and again is t only alive and well, but may or may t be behind a deadly revenge shooting. For that matter, the Deaf Man may or may t be deaf. But he's getting through loud and clear with clues drawn from Shakespeare's works -- taunting hints and maddening riddles pointing to his next plan of attack. It doesn't take a literary scholar to kw there's room for misinterpretation. For when the Deaf Man talks, everybody listens...or somebody gets hurt.
- Author(s)Ed McBain
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series Title87th Precinct Mysteries (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight204 g
- Width107 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.