Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn the year 2050 Aeroball is the game. Where the team Harlem Heroes put all others to shame. Those jet-packing players are second to ne. It's b-ball and kung fu all rolled into one! Giant's the captain - that cat's outta sight. He's dunking and scoring from morning to night. Some punk went and messed with the teams' hover car. Now Louis is so light, his brain's in a jar! So the team had to go and start up from scratch. Don't jive me 'bout fielding dead men at a match! The Heroes got Hairy, Zack, Slim and King. Once up in the air, those guys do their thing! So watch out the Bulls, the Wolves and the Cats, 'cos next to the Heroes you chumps are all wack!
- Author BiographyPat Mills is the creator and first editor of 2000 AD. For the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he is the writer and co-creator of ABC Warriors, Finn, Flesh, Nemesis the Warlock, Slaine, M.A.C.H 1, Harlem Heroes and Savage. He also developed Judge Dredd and wrote one of the early Dredd serials -- 'The Cursed Earth'. He wrote Third World War for Crisis!, a politically-charged spin-off from 2000 AD, and Black Siddha for the Judge Dredd Megazine. Outside 2000 AD he is the writer and co-creator of the long-running classic anti-war story Charley's War, as well as Marshal Law. He has also written for the Batman, Star Wars and Zombie World series for the US market. Currently Mills is writing the best-selling series Requiem -- Vampire Knight for Editions Nickel of France with artist Olivier Ledroit, and a spin-off series, Claudia -- Vampire Knight, with artist Frank Tacito. TOM TULLY Tom Tully is a comics writer best known for producing action and sports stories, the most noticable being his longserving stint on the Roy of The Rovers strip and his work on Steel Claw and Return of The Claw for Valiant. His other 2000 AD work includes Dan Dare, Mean Arena and The Mind of Wolfie Smith.
- Author(s)Pat Mills,Tom Tully
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dave Gibbons,Massimo Belardinelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.