All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionSuperintendents play a large role in the formation of relationships and networks within their neighborhood; and yet, study in social science has focused on them. Williams closes this kwledge gap through ethgraphic fieldwork, providing an in-depth analysis of the daily life of superintendents in the lower Harlem area in New York City.
- Author BiographyTerry Williams is Fellow at Yale University, USA, and Professor at the New School for Social Research, USA.
- Author(s)Terry Williams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.