All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the last two decades several remarkable new results were discovered about harmonic measure in the complex plane. This book provides a careful survey of these results and an introduction to the branch of analysis which contains them. Many of these results, due to Bishop, Carleson, Jones, Makarov, Wolff and others, appear here in paperback for the first time. The book is accessible to students who have completed standard graduate courses in real and complex analysis. The first four chapters provide the needed background material on univalent functions, potential theory, and extremal length, and each chapter has many exercises to further inform and teach the readers.
- Author BiographyJohn B. Garnett is Professor of Mathematics in the Department of Mathematics at University of California, Los Angeles. Donald E. Marshall is Professor of Mathematics in the Department of Mathematics at University of Washington, Seattle.
- Author(s)Donald E. Marshall,John B. Garnett
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- Series TitleNew Mathematical Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note126 b/w illus. 1 table 190 exercises
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.