All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionA practical volume that can be used by instrumental and vocal teachers who want their students to kw some of the essentials of harmony, but who haven't the time to teach it as a separate subject. Thus, a pia teacher, for example, can teach harmony in conjunction with the regular pia lesson. At the end of Book 2, students will be able to harmonize melodies using a variety of harmonic accompaniment patterns. Also included are exercises in transposition and composition.
- Author(s)John Schaum
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSchaum Method Supplement
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.