All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionHARNESSING AUTOCAD(R): 2013 AND BEYOND provides a comprehensive guide to the leading desktop design and drawing software from Autodesk(R). The text covers core functionality and commands, features, and interface enhancements to the newest release ofAutoCAD, including updated drawing and editing commands and 3D modeling features. Discipline-specific exercises and projects throughout the text help readers hone skills relevant to fields such as architecture; piping; civil, mechanical, and electrical design. The author employs a step-by-step instructional approach, with chapters that progress from 2D drawing to 3D and solid modeling and customization. Examples, illustrations, and hands-on activities also follow a step-by-step format, combining clear explanations and engaging visuals to support learning and retention. In addition, extensive online resources provide a wealth of information and tools to complement the text, including an additional chapter and appendices, numerous exercises for each discipline, and detailed updates provided for each AutoCAD release.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Stellman conducts AutoLISP seminars, has published in Cadence magazine, and recently retired as project coordinator for a state-of-the-art engineering firm. The author of Delmar's Practical AutoLISP, he has been teaching for more than 20 years. G. V. Krishnan is Director of the Applied Business & Technology Center at the University of Houston (Downtown). He has been teaching basic through advanced AutoCAD courses for than 20 years at one of the nation's largest authorized Autodesk Training Centers.
- Author(s)G. V. Krishnan,Thomas A. Stellman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1945 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.