All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides complete, yet n-technical, analyses of production fragmentation effects and thus targets a wide range of readers - including academics, researchers, policy-makers, students, entrepreneurs, and anyone who is interested in this subject. It investigates the ecomic impacts of production fragmentation in Southeast Asia with a focus on Thailand's experience as an emerging global hub of fragmentation and outsourcing. This elucidates new evidence in connection with production, industrial organizations and labour ecomics theories, providing interesting insights for formulating industrialization and labour development policies.
- Author BiographyAekapol Chongvilaivan is Fellow and Coordinator, Regional Economic Studies Programme, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore.
- Author(s)Aekapol Chongvilaivan
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.