All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge is a valuable resource that must be managed well for any organization to thrive. Proper kwledge management can improve business processes by creating value, yet the available tools meant to aid in the creation, collection, and storage of information have drastically changed since the emergence of social media. By using this collaborative online application for engaging with information, organizations are able to precisely decimate kwledge to the correct audience. Harnessing Social Media as a Kwledge Management Tool addresses the challenges and rewards of the proper use of social media, as well as the key enablers and barriers of its application. This publication endeavors to provide thorough insight into the role of social media in kwledge management from both an organizational and individual perspective. This book elucidates emerging strategies perfect for policy makers, managers, advertisers, academics, students, and organizations who wish to optimize performance.
- Author BiographyRitesh Chugh, Central Queensland University, Australia.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/12/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleAdvances in Knowledge Acquisition, Transfer, and Management
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1252 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byRitesh Chugh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.