Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the harnessing of social capital, formalized as village or community organizations, to guide and facilitate collective action for attaining poverty alleviation in particular and enhancing community well-being in general.
- Author BiographySHAHRUKH RAFI KHAN is Visiting Professor of Economics, Mount Holyoke College, USA. SAJID KAZMI is Coordinator Advocacy, Sustainable Development Policy Institute, Islamabad, Pakistan. ZEB RIFAQAT is a Ph.D.Candidate in Anthropology, University of California, Santa Cruz, USA.
- Author(s)S. Khan,Sajid Kazmi,Zeb Rifaqat
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight392 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.