Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionPinter's dramatic figures are curiously perspectival creatures who exist on several levels at once, and who by virtue of the deliberate distortion that went into their creation show close affinities with Mannerism. Harold Pinter: Towards a Poetics of His Plays examines Pinter's stage plays from The Room to One for the Road, as well as several plays for radio and television, by focusing on their Mannerist traits; it presents its conclusions within the larger context of an inquiry into the principles and rules that can be said to inform Pinter's open drama.
- Author(s)Volker Strunk
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1989
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 4: English Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight440 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.