Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird : A Close Study of the Relationship Between Text and Film by R. Barton Palmer (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by tangleberrys
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo Kill a Mockingbird is an immensely important work of literature which is studied worldwide. Literature and film adaptations studies students will find plenty of material to support their courses and essay writing on how the film versions provide different readings of the original text. Focussing on several film versions and adaptations, the book discusses: the literary text in its historical context, key themes and dominant readings of the text, how the text is adapted for screen and how adaptations have changed our reading of the original text. There are many references to the literary text and screenplays and the book also features quotations from directors, critics and others linked with the chosen film and text.
- Author BiographyR. Barton Palmer is Calhoun Lemon Professor of Literature, Professor of Film and Screenwriting, British Literature at Clemson University (US) and the author of many books on literature and film.
- Author(s)R. Barton Palmer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/10/2008
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleScreen Adaptations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight228 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.