Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionRevising her classic 1989 book Harps and Harpists, Roslyn Rensch expands her authoritative history of this timeless instrument. This lavishly illustrated edition, with 137 black-and-white images and 24 color plates, surveys the progress of the harp from antiquity to the present day. The new edition includes two new chapters; an extensive bibliography and index; personal anecdotes of the author's studies under Alberto Salvi; and an appendix on the Roslyn Rensch Papers and Harp Collection, which are housed at the University of Illiis-Urbana-Champaign.
- Author BiographyRoslyn Rensch, musician and art historian, studied harp with Alberto Salvi and Joseph Vito. She is author of The Harp; The Harp, Its History, Technique and Repertoire; and most recently, Three Centuries of Harpmaking.
- Author(s)Roslyn Rensch
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note24 color illus., 137 b&w illus.
- Weight1162 g
- Width4522 mm
- Height6452 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.