Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.31Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- Description- A comprehensive dictionary focusing on financial and investment termilogy. - An essential reference work for anyone working in the City or related industries. - More than 2,600 essential financial terms and acronyms covering the stock, options, futures and capital markets, as well as personal finance. - Based on the popular website, www.Finance-Glossary.com. - The majority of terms are cross-referenced and any relevant URLs are also provided. - Edited by two highly experienced financial writers.
- Author BiographySimon Briscoe has been Statistics Editor at The Financial Times since 1999. Before that he worked in the Central Statistical Office, the Treasury and the EU in Brussels and then for over 12 years in the research departments of three investment banks - finally as Managing Director of Research, at Nikko Europe. He is author of 'Interpreting the Economy', published in 2000 by Penguin, and 'Britain in Numbers', a statistical review of the UK and how figures are used in politics, published by Politico's in 2005. He has sat on the Council of the Royal Statistical Society and chaired its Official Statistics Section. He sat on the ONS Statistics Advisory Committee (between 1996 and 1999), has been an adviser for the Treasury Committee (of the House of Commons), sat on the Council of the Society of Business Economists and was inaugural Chairman of Financial Statistics Users' Group. Jane Fuller is an independent consultant working in media and investor relations, and public and private business research. She is consulting editor of Financial World magazine and a trainer of Financial Times journalists. Her research activities include the Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation, for which she has just written a report on regulation entitled 'Principles in Practice'. Jane spent more than 18 years at the Financial Times, culminating in the role of Financial Editor, head of the Companies & Markets section. In that post, 2000-2005, she launched the FTfm fund management supplement and was part of the paper's senior management team. She has been a Leader writer, a Lex writer and a Lombard columnist. A graduate of Cambridge University, Jane worked on provincial newspapers and launched an equestrian magazine before joining the FT. Her main interests are horse riding and visiting France, where she and her husband have a second home.
- Author(s)Jane Fuller,Simon Briscoe
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication03/08/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width129 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.