Harris' Shock and Vibration Handbook by Thomas L. Paez, Cyril M. Harris, Allan G. Piersol (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $231.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $175.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic reference on shock and vibration, fully updated with the latest advances in the field Written by a team of internationally recognized experts, this comprehensive resource provides all the information you need to design, analyze, install, and maintain systems subject to mechanical shock and vibration. The book covers theory, instrumentation, measurement, testing, control methodologies, and practical applications. Harris' Shock and Vibration Handbook, Sixth Edition, has been extensively revised to include invative techniques and techlogies, such as the use of waveform replication, wavelets, and temporal moments. Learn how to successfully apply theory to solve frequently encountered problems. This definitive guide is essential for mechanical, aeronautical, acoustical, civil, electrical, and transportation engineers. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MECHANICAL SHOCK AND VIBRATION, INCLUDING Fundamental theory Instrumentation and measurements Procedures for analyzing and testing systems subject to shock and vibration Ground-motion, fluid-flow, wind-. and sound-induced vibration Methods for controlling shock and vibration Equipment design The effects of shock and vibration on humans
- Author BiographyAllan G. Piersol was an engineer in private practice, specializing in analysis of data from, and the design of structures for shock, vibration, and acoustical environments. He was a licensed engineer in both mechanical and safety engineering. The author of five books and chapter author of five additional handbooks dealing with these subjects, Mr. Piersol also taught graduate courses in mechanical shock and vibration at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California. Thomas L. Paez, recently a distinguished member of the technical staff at Sandia National Laboratories, works as a consultant specializing in probabilistic structural dynamics and validation of mathematical models. He is the author of a text on random vibrations and many chapters and papers dealing with random vibrations, mechanical shock, and model validation. Mr. Paez frequently teaches short courses on random vibrations and mechanical shock.
- Author(s)Allan G. Piersol,Cyril M. Harris,Thomas L. Paez
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1510 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.